Content marketing is a form of digital marketing that focused on creating and publishing an article to the targeted audience online. It often also used for the following:-
- To generate online sales
- Increase customer base
- Increase credibility or brand awareness
- Leads generation or to attract attention
The purpose of content marketing is to help companies create a brand loyalty and provide valuable information to consumers about their product.
Digital marketer started to apply content marketing in the late 19th century due to technological advancements, Traditional marketing is becoming less and less effective by the minute; as a forward-thinking marketer, and you know there has to be a better way. Instead of pitching your products or services, you are providing truly relevant and useful content to your prospects and customers to help them solve their issues.
- Content marketing increases sale it’s cost effective and we can earn best customers who have more loyalty.
- Digital marketing is impossible without content marketing
- Content marketing comes from social media marketing strategy
- Search engines give preferences to quality contents.
Google gives more value to unique and quality content as Google find content that is more relevant to the topic and which is beneficial for the users.
One more thing that comes in content marketing is content strategy as before making any content we have to strategies it that how we are going to write it like what where when and how, this is basic for writing an article as we know that search engines give preference to the quality content there is a pressure on every content writer that he has to write unique content that is appealing to the customers which attract people, generate leads, increase sale of the company and so many things that are related to the business.
Advantages of content marketing are
- You don’t have to pitch for the customers
- Self-appealing to customers
- Great content helps you rank well in Google
- Google gives preferences to the quality content
5. Content marketing is an essential part of digital marketing as digital marketing is impossible without content marketing